SIT, In Silence … In last Sunday’s webinar we were encouraged to SIT in Silence at some point over the next two weeks, for at least a day, or more. I love the SIT’s and as I listened to Mark
- Journey to Amicolola Falls
- Appalachian Adventure
- The Journey From Self-Doubt Into Self-Confidence
- Week 52 – What’s Next In My MKMMA Journey
- Week 51 – Getting Started Again
- Week 50 – Why are we giving away “Pay–It–Forward” Scholarships?
- Week 49 – Discovering Your Golden Buddha Within
- Week 22A – What I Learned From Three Days Of Silence.
- Week 22 – Here’s to Happy SITTING!
- Week 21 – What is the fuel which fires the imagination?
Almost every successful person begins with two Beliefs: The future can be better than the present. And, I have the power to make it so.~